Monday, July 24, 2006

Spam Subject Line of the Day

"U.S governments new Colorado State detection"

Much has been said about the inadequacy and ineptitude of the current administration, particularly by me. But this is beyond the pale. Could it be that our government actually lost the ability to detect the state of Colorado? Evidently... so much so, in fact, that they had to come up with a new means of detection.

I guess they ARE with it enough to know that Colorado is my favorite state, and therefore had Ciera Young (clearly a top official in the Colorado State Detection department) personally email me, in case I had also lost the ability of detecting Colorado and needed to purchase their new technology so I could ski or hike once again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I don't see how. This administration is full of asses.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home