Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Spam Subject Lines of the Day

Two subject lines that have amused me recently:

From: Phillip Bush
Subject: Plop

Heh.

From: Francis Whitaker
Subject: Vague

Nice. Could you be a little more vague, Winky? Oh. Guess not.

Two more I've gotten today since that post:

From: Smoke Shop
Subject: Free smokes!

From Smoke Shop
Subject: Free smokes!!!

These were received within about 10 minutes of each other... I assume that they thought that since I didn't open the one with one exclamation point, then if they sent another with three exclamation points, it would get my attention and therefore entice me into opening their spam that was so important that they had to increase the exclamatory value by 200%.

Wrong. BALLEETED!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plop. Hee!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home