Thursday, September 14, 2006

Spam Subject Line of the Day??

Actually, I'm here to say that I think that they are on to me. In the last three weeks, I've cleaned out my yahoo, gmail, pobox, and hotmail spam boxes with all due diligence. And not one funny spam subject line has shown itself. Not even any that are remotely interesting, or eyebrow-raising. This disturbs me highly. Fortunately, I have had one saved for just such an occasion.

"Suck my catling."

I don't know how to comment on this. It is simultaneously funny and disturbing.

Vacation is underway. Canoe trip starts Saturday. Huzzah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that like milking cats?

If you need spam fodder, I have PLENTY I can forward to you. Just say the word.

Here are some subjects I've received of late:

"Ear plateau"
"Wail waiver"
"Macrostructure jeffersonian"
"Ridicule Turban"

Want some?

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home