Sunday, August 13, 2006

Spam Subject Line of the Day

Here's a head-scratcher for you...

subject: My smoke go galumph blowhole

I've had this one stored in my 'funny spam' folder for a couple weeks, and every time I look at it, I laugh. Usually for a different reason each time. Sometimes it's because one of my favorite onomatopoeia exclamations is 'HARUMPH' ... sometimes because blowhole is a funny word. Sometimes because I really enjoy random....ummm.. osity? Most of the time, it's because someone took the time to write that and it makes absolutely no sense.

Very rarely does a spam subject make me actually open the email. Unfortunately, this one came from my spam filter via my POBox account, and it only sends me the sender and subject line. I have to manually go fish the message out of their website if I actually want to read it. I didn't want to read this one THAT much, but the subject line was almost enough to make me do so. I mean... what is that about? What product or service could this possibly be selling?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorites is "chortle."

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home